“LitPol Link”, a limited liability company established on 19 May 2008, is the coordinator of international Poland-Lithuania electric power grid preparatory and construction works. Fifty per cent of LitPol Link shares belong to Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. (PSE S.A.), and the remaining fifty per cent of shares are held by Litgrid AB.
“LitPol Link” company mission is to:
- prepare and set the route of the new line,
- evaluate the environmental impact of the project, to prepare and obtain Environmental Impact Assessment decision,
- deal with the land ownership issues,
- execute all other necessary preparatory works,
- prepare and coordinate technical project of the connection,
- solve questions related to necessary permits and licenses,
- coordinate international works implantation,
- communicate internationally in all project-relevant issues, including CSR.
“LitPol Link” coordinates preparatory and construction works related to international electric connection – double circuit 400 kV power grid line between Ełk and Alytus, 500 MW back-to-back converter station and 400 kV substation in Alytus, and upgraded substations – 400 / 110 kV in Ełk and 330/110 kV in Alytus. New electric line would enable Lithuania and other Baltic states to connect to Western European energy system. Successful implementation of this project means achievement of one of the most important EU strategic goals.
Share of Litgrid AB50%
Share of PSE S.A.50%
Investment value550 mln EUR
"LitPol Link" Sp. z o.o. Management
Maciej Ancerowicz, President of the Management Board
"LitPol Link" Sp. z o. o.
Share capital: 2,000,000 PLN